If you've had the chance to stumble upon the Weber Genesis II E-335, odds are you had a sudden case of serendipity. Chances of swooning may arise upon first sight, don't say we didn't warn you. But in all seriousness, this grilling machine is a monster on the inside and an angel on the outside.
With the modern style closed cart barbecue, the beauty of this unit lies inside and out. With stainless steel flavourizers bars and burners, you can be sure to grill for years to come. A fold away warming rack brings added versatility, and the sear burner and side burner open up your grilling potential to the limits.
- 13,000 BTU's from each of the three main burners, giving you a total of 39,000 (!) BTU's
- 9,000 BTU sear station to give you those restaurant quality sear marks
- 12,000 BTU side burner, great for boiling water or prepping your sauces
- 513 square inches of primary grilling space
- Tuck-away warming rack featuring an extra 156 square inches of grilling space
- Infinity ignition system for long lasting and reliable ignition
- Stainless steel flavourizers bars for years of rust free grilling
- Cast iron grills for superior heat retention
- Built-in lid thermometer so there's no guessing games here
- Modern style closed cart with welded tube frame
- 2 locking castors so your unit doesn't run away to another family
- iGrill 3 ready (iGrill 3 not included)
- Includes 5 ft. hose and regulator
- 10 year warranty on all parts(!!)
- Side mounted propane tank with fuel gauge (Tank not included)
- Natural gas model also available
- Assembled Dimensions - lid closed: H: 47" x W: 59" x D: 29"
- Assembled Dimensions - open lid: H: 62" x W: 59" x D: 31"
- Box Dimensions: H: 23.5" x W: 37" x D: 32.8" ; Cu.Ft.: 16.5'; 190 lbs.