Weber Q 1200 Portable Grill - Red
Omega Delivery Date Widget will be displayed here!
Barbecuing comes in all sizes, and maybe a full size barbecue just isn't what you're looking for. That's why Weber has released the Q series, with the Q 1200 being the most compact of them. Redesigned with a higher dome lid and improved ignition system, this guy won't be disappointing your cooks.
- 8,500 BTUs from a powerful stainless steel burner
- Electronic ignition system. None of this 'push button' nonsense for the Q™ 1200.
- Total of 189 square inches of grilling area from a heavy, duty cast-iron cooking grill
- Two folding work tables for easy portability and storage when not in use
- Built in thermometer lets you know exactly what your grill is up to
- Roomier roasting hood means more food. Who doesn't like more food?
- Cast aluminum lid and body for great heat retention
- Removable catch pan makes grease management a walk in the park
- Perfect for balconies, camping, RVing, and tailgating - folds up small
- Uses 1 lb propane bottles but can be adapted for use with a 20 lb propane tank for extended use
- Cookbox - 5 years, no rust through/burn through (2 years paint excluding fading or discoloration)
- Lid assembly - 5 years, no rust through/burn through (2 years paint excluding fading or discoloration)
- Stainless steel burner tubes - 5 years, no rust through/burn through
- Porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grates - 5 years, no rust through/burn through
- Plastic components - 5 years (excluding fading or discoloration)
- All remaining parts - 2 years
- Assembled dimensions: 15 1/2"H X 40 4/5"W X 16 1/2"D
- Shipping dimensions: 17"H X 28"W X 16"D; Cu.Ft.: 4.6'