When climbing the Weber ladder, you'll eventually have to hit the top. Well, if you've got your eyes on this sucker, then you've definitely hit the top of that ladder. The Weber Summit E670 is the king of all Weber's (and this grill truly earned it).
The Summit E670 is equipped with six primary stainless steel burners. With the incredible amount of cooking space this grill offers, you can only imagine how many cookouts you'll be hosting (please, invite us too!)
But, don't worry, there are more burners than just those simple primary ones. We're talking about having an infrared rotisserie burner, a dedicated smoker burner, an integrated searing burner, and even a side burner. Do you believe us now when we said that this grill is king of all Weber's?
- 769 square inches of total cooking area; 624 square inches of primary cooking space
- Stainless steel rod cooking grills that hold in the heat like no other (that's because they are 9mm thick!)
- 60,000 BTUs from six stainless steel burners - the more, the merrier!
- Time to add "rotisserie" to your vocabulary as you'll love the 10,600 BTUs ceramic infrared rear rotisserie burner
- Rotisserie kit included - rotisserie motor can be tucked away and hidden within the left side shelf when it is not in use
- Reach searing temperatures with ease using the 10,600 BTUs searing burner - located right between two of the primary burners within the grill
- 6,800 BTUs from the independent smoker burner - that's right, this grill features a reloadable stainless steel smoker box right in the barbecue!
- Right side shelf features a 12,000 BTUs side burner
- Black hood which is equipped with a centre-mounted thermometer
- Backlit control knobs and two handle lights come in handy during the darkest of grilling nights
- Stainless steel Flavourizer bars protect the burners from any drippings while also intensifying flavour
- Storage-galore with the enclosed cart - outfitted with black enamel doors, chrome plated cast-aluminum handles, and accent-coloured painted side and rear panels (she's a beaut')
- Large stainless steel work surfaces offer loads of prep space
- Equipped with 4 locking swivel casters - no more run-away Summit!
- Includes a 10 foot hose and 1/2" quick disconnect for simple set up and ample wiggle room
- Assembled Dimensions - Lid Closed: H: 51" x W: 74" x D: 27"
- Assembled Dimensions - Open Closed: H: 57' x W: 74" x D: 30"
- Shipping Dimensions - in Box: H: 52" x W: 46" x D: 31" ; Cu.Ft.: 43.1'
- Cover is recommended: SKU 7109
- 1/2" natural gas hose fitting
- Model is also available in Propane