When climbing the Weber ladder, you'll eventually have to hit the top. Well, if you've got your eyes on this sucker, then you've definitely hit the top of that ladder. The Weber Summit E670 is the king of all Weber's (and this grill truly earned it).
The Summit E670 is equipped with six primary stainless steel burners. With the incredible amount of cooking space this grill offers, you can only imagine how many cookouts you'll be hosting (please, invite us too!)
But, don't worry, there are more burners than just those simple primary ones. We're talking about having an infrared rotisserie burner, a dedicated smoker burner, an integrated searing burner, and even a side burner. Do you believe us now when we said that this grill is king of all Weber's?
- Total of 82600 BTUs from 8 burners
- 769 square inches of total cooking area; 624 square inches of primary grilling space
- Equipped with the heavenly 9mm stainless steel rod cooking grills - they are truly a gift from a higher power
- 60,000 BTUs from 6 stainless steel burners
- 10,600 BTUs infrared rotisserie burner with the included tuck-away rotisserie kit
- 12,000 BTUs side burner unleashes searing power on a whole new level
- 6,800 BTUs dedicated smoker burner and refillable smoker box, you'll be able to give it a go!
- 10,600 BTUs rear burner completes the outdoor kitchen dream
- Black hood which is equipped with a centre-mounted thermometer
- Backlit control knobs and two handle lights come in handy during the darkest of grilling nights
- Stainless steel Flavourizer bars protect the burners from any drippings while also intensifying flavour
- Storage-galore with the enclosed cart - outfitted with black enamel doors, chrome plated cast-aluminum handles, and accent-coloured painted side and rear panels (she's a beaut')
- Large stainless steel work surfaces offer loads of prep space
- Equipped with 4 locking swivel casters - no more run-away Summit!
- Includes a 10 foot hose and 1/2" quick disconnect nipple and coupler for simple set up and ample wiggle room
- Cover is recommended: SKU 7109
- Model is also available in Propane
10 Year, 100% Weber Guarantee
- From casters to lid, it’s the warranty that won’t let you down. At Weber, we have your backs, not just your backyards in mind when we develop our products. With the 10 YEAR, 100% WEBER GUARANTEE, should your product have any manufacturing defects within the 10-year timeframe, the part will be replaced at no charge to you—no hassles, just happiness.*
* Valid for Weber® Summit® series gas grills purchased October 1, 2017 or later. This warranty does not cover Summit® series gas grills purchased prior to this date.
- Assembled Dimensions - Lid Closed: H: 51" x W: 74" x D: 27"
- Assembled Dimensions - Open Closed: H: 57' x W: 74" x D: 30"
- Shipping Dimensions - in Box: H: 52" x W: 46" x D: 31" ; Cu.Ft.: 43.1'