The Weber Summit E670 just might be one of the most feature packed barbecues we have in our stores. Weber has always been synonymous with quality and barbecue ingenuity. And their Summit series does not disappoint. Forty years worth of barbecue and outdoor cooking ideas have all been built into what can only be called a masterpiece of grilling proportions
The Weber Summit E670 is equipped with heavy duty 9mm stainless steel rod cooking grills. These guys are designed for optimal heat retention. To top it off, you get 60,000 BTUs from six powerful stainless steel burners. Truthfully, it's quite the beast of a grill. Don't even get us started on the 10,600 BTUs rear infrared rotisserie burner... or the 12,000 BTUs side burner... or the integrated smoker box... or even the intense sear burner!
We get it Weber, your barbecue has a whole lot of burners and features! It's just too hot to handle (but maybe it's just right for you).
- 769 square inches of total cooking area; 624 square inches of primary cooking area with 9mm stainless steel grills
- Heavy duty, ever-lasting 9mm stainless steel rod grills hold the heat like it's their job
- 60,000 BTU's from six long lasting, stainless steel main burners featuring super powerful "snap-jet" ignition technology
- Turn your dinner with a 10,600 BTUs ceramic infrared rear rotisserie burner and rotisserie kit
- Nifty tuck-away motor keeps it out of the way when not in use, giving you back your full left hand work space
- Like to sear your steaks? These machines have a 10,600 BTUs searing burner that turbo-boosts your heat. This keeps all the flavour and juices where it's supposed to be - in the meat!
- Add a little smoke to things with a 6,800 BTUs independent smoker burner and reloadable stainless steel smoker box
- Includes a 12,000 BTUs flush mount side burner
- Centre-mounted thermostat give you the 411 on the oven temperature
- Groovy, backlit control knobs and two Grill Out handle light keep your barbecue easy to control in the dark
- Stainless steel Flavourizer bars reduce flare-ups and protect your burners from the grease and drippings
- Enclosed cart with black enamel doors and chrome plated cast-aluminum handles and accent-coloured painted side and rear panels
- Two stainless steel work surfaces when side burner is not in use provide lots of prep space
- Heavy-duty swivel casters (2 locking)
- Propane models come with backlit LED propane gauge
- Propane model includes 5' hose and regulator
- Cover is recommended: SKU 7109
- All Parts - 10 Years (excluding normal wear and tear and subject to additional terms and conditions in the warranty)
- Valid for Weber® Summit® series gas grills purchased October 1, 2017 or later. This warranty does not cover Summit® series gas grills purchased prior to this date.
- Assembled Dimensions - Lid Closed: H: 51" x W: 74" x D: 27"
- Assembled Dimensions - Open Closed: H: 57' x W: 74" x D: 30"
- Shipping Dimensions - in Box: H: 52" x W: 46" x D: 31" ; Cu.Ft.: 43.1'