The Weber Summit S670 barbecue delivers extreme grilling panache to your backyard. With a ton of amazing features and a sleek stainless steel exterior, your mouth will be watering before you even start grilling.
Weber's put all their best outdoor cooking ideas into their Summit series and they have seriously hit it out of the park. An integrated smoking box for wood chips allows you to add smoky flavor to your food. Tuck-away rotisserie motor for easy storage. This barbecue truly has it all. Feeding your friends and family is the Weber S670 's number one business... and business is good!
- 769 square inches of total cooking area; 624 square inches of primary grilling space
- 9mm stainless steel rod cooking grills that will probably outlive us all
- 60,000 BTUs from six stainless steel burners - intense heat at its finest
- Turn your bird with a 10,600 BTUs rear mounted, infrared, rotisserie burner and tuck away rotisserie system
- Powerful 12,000 BTUs flush-mounted side burner (it's fairly handy to have!)
- 6,800 BTUs dedicated smoker burner for adding a delicate whisper of heavenly smoke flavour to your meals
- Extra heat if you need it from a 10,600 BTUs searing burner sandwiched between two regular burners for supreme fire power
- Reliable "Snap-Jet" ignition system on every burner. This means no fiddling with electronic ignitors, just Snap-On, snap-off (one day barbecues will be able to clap-on and clap-off but we're just not there yet...)
- Stainless steel Flavourizer™ bars work overtime to protect your burners
- Stunning stainless steel exterior - the hood, the doors, the side shelves, just all of it is ever-so-shiny! (And, incredibly durable)
- Not one, but two grill out handle lights so you can grill a midnight snack without any trips, falls or burns
- Control knobs that light up - so you can barbecue in the dark
- Built-in and 'bezelled' (not bedazzled) temperature gauge keeps you up to speed on the temperature under your hood
- Propane models equipped with a backlit LED propane gauge
- Cover is recommended: SKU 7109
- Also available as a Natural gas model
- All Parts - 10 Years (excluding normal wear and tear and subject to additional terms and conditions in the warranty)
- Valid for Weber® Summit® series gas grills purchased October 1, 2017 or later. This warranty does not cover Summit® series gas grills purchased prior to this date.
- Assembled Dimensions - Lid Closed: H: 51" x W: 74" x D: 27"
- Assembled Dimensions - Open Closed: H: 57' x W: 74" x D: 30"
- Shipping Dimensions - in Box: H: 52" x W: 46" x D: 31" ; Cu.Ft.: 43.1'