Does controlling the temperature of an Egg feel like it requires a basic understanding of the 3 laws of Thermodynamics? The rEGGulator makes the equation simple: Open = More heat, Closed = Less Heat. It's that simple. It's actually the third of the 3 laws of Charcoal Barbecuing:
1. If you're lookin', you ain't cookin'
2. Fire make meat good.
3. Open = More heat, Closed = Less Heat.
Now that this has been established, The rEGGulator takes your Big Green Egg up to the next level. It allows you to stop fiddling with various dials, and changing what topper is on your Egg. It gives you safe precise control, and allows more airflow than the previous Dual Function Metal Top. Use it with the rEGGulator Rain Cap to keep the weather out of your Egg while cooking.
- Give you precise control of your Big Green Egg.
- Made of durable cast iron that is pre-seasoned to help it weather well.
- Designed to be permanently installed on the Big Green Egg. The design removes the need for a Ceramic Damper Top as it will not let in rain when not in use.
- Silicone handle stays cool while your cooking to allow you to make adjustments safely.
- Allows 50% more airflow than the Dual Function Metal Top.
- rEGGulator Rain Cap sold separately to keep the weather out while using your Egg.
- Fits on Medium, Large, Extra Large, and Double Extra Large Eggs.