Brander Barbecue Brain 3.0 Bluetooth Wireless Thermometer
Omega Delivery Date Widget will be displayed here!
So smart we just had to bring it back. New and improved, the BBQ Brain 3.0 is your guide to exquisite grilling. Almost like having the teachers edition to an exam, your friends and neighbours will be swooning at the thought of you grilling.
The Barbecue Brain works by connecting to your smart phone or tablet. To get started, all you'll need is to download the app from the App Store™ or Google Play™ Store. Search for "EasyBBQ" and download the FREE app. After that, just pair your smart phone or tablet to the Barbecue Brain. From there, you're ready to grill with precise temperatures in mind!
Both the app and the wireless thermometer are simple to use, and it includes 2 meat probes to get you up and grilling in no time. Once you've experienced the power of The Brain 3.0, you'll never want to cook without a Bluetooth thermometer again. Click here for "More Probes"
- Dual probe capacity allows you to get a precise read on the internal temperature of not just one, but two chickens!
- Includes 2 meat probes with the thermometer
- 31 inch (80 centimeter) long probe and wire so you can leave it in your food and kick back with a drink while you wait for a your food to be ready.
- Bluetooth connectivity reaches up to 196 feet outdoors - temperatures can be remotely controlled, so go for an adventure around your house while grilling!
- 6 available probe channels - Perfect for the most passionate of grillers
- Magnetic base, so you can stick it to your barbecue when you run out of side shelf room
- Temperature range: 1°- 300°C (572°F)
- Requires two AA batteries to use (Not Included)
- Easy-to-read display with large temperature font
- Stand it up on your kitchen counter or barbecue side shelf
- Can swap between Fahrenheit and Celsius temperature reading
- Perfect for indoor or outdoor use - it's not just for outdoor grills!
- Download the app through the App Store™ and Google Play™ Store - just search for "EasyBBQ" - the app is FREE!
- Click here for more probes
- Thermometer: 3 1/2" x 3 1/4"
- Probes: 31" long
- Box Dimensions: 5 1/2" x 8" x 2"