You no longer have to be Buzz Lightyear to take your chicken ' To infinity and beyond'. Beer Can Chicken is one of the easiest 'no fuss, no muss' meals to make. And the Brander Infinity Beer Can Chicken Roaster makes whipping up one of these classic barbecued chickens a cinch. A staple in any barbecue hero's repertoire, the beer can chicken is a tried, tested and true recipe.
Easy to prepare. Set it and forget it. Well, don't actually forget it or it might burn. Usually about 25-30 minutes is good. When preparing poultry it's recommended to use a meat thermometer to ensure proper internal temperature.
- Stainless steel wire beer can chicken holder
- Holds any standard beer, juice or pop can
- Chicken cavity fits over can and can holder
- Four loop legs for stability so you don't have a tipsy chicken
- Infuses chicken with flavours from the liquids in the can
- Dimensions H 3/14" x W 6"
How To Use
Step 1: Drink 1/4 of your beer.
Step 2: Put beer can in holder.
Step 3: Rub your chicken - preferably with a barbecue rub
Step 4: Place chicken on roaster.
Step 5: Place chicken & roaster ensemble on grill.