Have you ever been to an insanely fancy restaurant which has a beautiful outdoor patio that somehow stays warm even in the fall? That’s because they’ve probably invested in a couple of patio heaters. They do this so you can be nice and toasty while you eat mysteriously small portions of food at exceedingly high prices. Well, now you can save money and do this in your very own backyard with a Brander Patio Heater!
This heater is outfitted with a 45,000 BTUs stainless steel burner which can keep you and your guests warm from up to 8 feet away. Additionally, any standard 20 lbs. propane tank can be stored in the stainless steel tank shroud so that it is hidden and out of sight while using the heater. Believe us when we say that it is the best and most cost efficient way of extending your backyard season.
- Keep your backyard guests warm with 45,000 BTUs from a stainless steel burner
- 32” diameter reflector which measures at 7’ high (so unless you're Shaq, you won't have to worry about bonking your head on it)
- Superior heat reflector is designed as a single piece of steel so it won't lose heat between any attachments or rattle on a windy day!
- Can store a standard 20lb propane tank right in the tank shroud – hidden and out of sight!
- 8 feet heating radius
- Brander believes in safety first as it will automatically shut off if tipped passed 20 degrees so your backyard doesn't catch on fire.
- Reliable battery ignition system gets it started quick and easy
- Patio heater clearances to combustibles: 18" from top and 24" from side or reflector.
- Propane hose and regulator is included