You know how sometimes a good rule is the smaller the person, the bigger the attitude? That rule applies to the Broil King Baron 320 PRO. For a few years there, it seemed like there was some sort of grilling arms-race.
Every manufacturer was making their machines bigger and bigger and bigger. Now, the better producers have realized that not everyone has forty acres for their barbecue. The Broil King Baron 320 is proof that you can pack superior fire-power into a small grilling machine.
The Baron 320 PRO packs a ton of value with its 8mm stainless steel grills, stainless steel warming rack, 450 sq inches of total grilling space and a whopping 32'000 BTU's of grilling power.
- 32,000 BTUs of fire power potential from three of Broil King's infamous Dual-Tube™ stainless steel burners
- 450 square inches of total grilling surface (Talk about a quality burger count, amirite?)
- 8mm Stainless steel cooking grids (So long, farewell, to cast iron seasoning)
- Broil King's Flav-R-Wave™ heat deflectors serve two purposes - they prevent nasty flare ups while protecting your burners from getting 'gunked up' up with grease!
- Deluxe Accu-Temp thermometer makes sure you always know what's going on under the hood
- Stainless steel warming rack
- Stainless steel control panel with built-in lights (great for you nighttime grillers)
- Easy to start: Sure-Lite electronic ignition system gets you fired up in no time!
- Comes with a standard QCC propane hose & regulator
- Its small footprint makes it a perfect fit for balconies or town houses
- Fold down, easy lock side shelves for a super compact storage solution!
- The powder coated cabinet base hides all of your backyard tools
- Heavy duty locking castors so your grill doesn't run away in the next wind storm
- 15 year top to bottom warranty (Mic Drop)
- Assembled Dimensions: 45.5" H x 24"D x 50"W (29" with side shelves folded down)