Broil King Baron 320 PRO - Propane
Great for any home and perfect for balconies or town homes. This 3-burner Baron produces 32,000 BTUs, as well as those great game nights with friends and family. The Broil King Baron 320 is proof that you can pack exceptional fire-power into a smaller grilling machine, without losing any of the barbecue experience you love.
- 32,000 BTUs of fire power potential from three of Broil King's infamous Dual-Tube™ stainless steel burners
- 450 sq. in. of total grilling surface
- 8 mm stainless steel cooking grids (Say farewell to cast iron seasoning and maintenance)
- Flav-R-Wave™ heat deflectors serve two purposes - they prevent nasty flare ups while protecting your burners from getting 'gunked up' up with grease!
- Deluxe Accu-Temp thermometer makes sure you always know what's going on under the hood
- Stainless steel warming rack
- Stainless steel control panel with built-in lights (great for you nighttime grillers)
- Easy to start: Sure-Lite electronic ignition system gets you fired up in no time!
- Comes with a standard QCC propane hose and regulator
- Its small footprint makes it a perfect fit for balconies or town houses
- Fold down, easy lock side shelves for a super compact storage solution!
- The powder coated cabinet base hides all of your backyard tools and propane tank
- Heavy duty locking castors so your grill doesn't roll away in the next wind storm
15 year top to bottom warranty (Say what!?)
- Assembled Dimensions (in): H 46.5 x W 50 x D 24
- Shipping Dimensions (in): H 26 x W 26 x D 24