Not everything needs to be stainless steel. Mix it up and get the slick-looking black edition! In fact, did you know that barbecues with this finish are exceptionally easier to clean when compared to the stainless steel models? That's right, a simple damp cloth will do the trick.
The exterior is not the only thing that is slick on this grill. The Broil King Baron 590 is equipped with 5 stainless steel Dual-Tube™ burners which offer a maximum of 50,000 BTUs. The high-heat doesn't just stop there. The Baron 590 also features a 10,000 BTUs side burner, as well as a 15,000 BTUs rear rotisserie burner.
All that heat is packed into 805 square inches of total cooking space. It's a big grill! But, we're sure you can handle it.
- 50,000 BTUs from the 5 stainless steel Dual-Tube™ burners - because two is better than one!
- 10,000 BTUs from the handy-dandy side burner (forget the kitchen, keep it all outdoors)
- 15,000 BTUs from the stainless steel rear burner - use this bad boy with the included rotisserie kit!
- Rotisserie kit contains a heavy-duty motor, and a set of rotisserie forks which slot onto the thick rotisserie rod (yes, "thick rod" - very funny)
- 805 square inches of total cooking area - if this isn't enough for you... maybe get two?
- 8mm Stainless Steel rod grids provide excellent heat retention for improved searing performance
- Stainless steel Flav-R-Wave™ cooking system protects the burners while also providing even heat throughout the barbecue
- Sure-Lite™ ignition system gets you started in a flash
- Deluxe Accu-Temp™ thermometer fitted to the lid
- Black as night - the exterior may not be stainless, but it holds up just the same (in fact, it is even easier to clean than stainless steel!)
- Natural gas model includes a 3/8" quick disconnect and a 10 foot flexible gas hose so you're able to find that perfect spot!
- Propane model includes QCC propane hose and regulator
The following warranty details apply to barbecues purchased in 2021 and after.
15-Year Top-to-Bottom Warranty with a Lifetime Warranty on certain components is included
46.5" H x 63" W x 24" D
Assembled Dimensions (Folded Side Shelves):
46.5" H x 42.5" W x 24" D
25" H x 35.5" W x 24" D