Our team has cooked a LOT of seriously great meals on our Broil King Kegs. We love these units for their ability to get blistering hot for one meal and then hold a loooong low-and-slow temperature the next meal. Incredibly versatile (and the most efficient user of charcoal we’ve ever found).
- 480 square inches of multi-level grilling surface; 280 square inch cast iron main grill and 200 square inch chrome upper grill
- The double-walled steel body is insulated to make the Keg a worthy contender for the “Most Heat Efficient Barbecue” title
- Deluxe Accu-Temp™ thermometer proves easy to read 411 on the temperature inside your keg.
- Roto-draft chrome damper system satisfies your inner control freak with the ability to adjust the air flow with precision
- 2 removable side shelves with integrated tool hooks make it easy to store
- Wheeled base is removable allowing the keg to be used with a trailer hitch adaptor or to be used with the Broil King Keg Cabinet
- Lid can be latched for secure moving of the Keg whether you are carting it over to the neighbors because he sadly doesn't own one or putting it on your trailer hitch
- Includes multi-purpose tool - great for adjusting dampers, lifting grates
For instructions on lighting your charcoal check out our Master The Grill post
- 10 year warranty on body, 2 years on remaining parts
- Assembled Dimensions (in): 47"H x 41"L (with side shelves up) x 27.5"W
- Shipping Dimensions (in): 38"H x 28"L x 23.5"W