This is a no-brainer here. If you’re looking for a long-lasting grill for a small family or your home away from home, then the Monarch 320 takes the cake for being one of the best bang-for-your-buck barbecues.
Broil King revamped the Monarch series to ensure the quality goes up while their price stays affordable. The Monarch 320 now has a superior burner system featuring the control of three heat zones rather than two. More heat, more control. Again, it’s a no-brainer.
- 30,000 BTUs from three stainless steel, Dual-Tube™ burners to reach those high temperatures
- 520 square inches of total cooking area; 350 square inch main grill and 170 square inch warming rack
- Reversible, porcelain coated cast-iron cooking grills hold in the heat and make excellent sear marks
- Stainless Steel Flav-R-Wave™ sear plates reduce flare-ups and increase flavour
- Therma-Cast™ aluminum oven keeps the heat right where it needs to
be - inside the cook box!
- Enclosed cabinet base allows you to store all your beloved tools
- Fold down side shelves for fitting into those tighter areas
- Linear Flow™ infinitely adjustable burner valves allow you to be the one in control
- Deluxe Accu-temp™ thermometer for precision temperature reads
- Battery powered igniter which can easily be replaced
- Locking castors - you know, so your barbecue doesn’t roll down any hills (although that would be sort of funny)
- Therma-Cast™ aluminum oven with lifetime warranty to hold in the heat for many years to come
- 10 foot flexible hose and 3/8" quick disconnect included for easy maneuverability for natural gas models
- Propane model comes with a standard QCC propane hose & regulator
- The following warranty details apply to Broil King barbecues purchased in 2021 and after
48" H x 51.8" W x 22" D
22" H x 40" W x 24" D