This is a no-brainer here. If you’re looking for a long-lasting grill for a small family or your home away from home, then the Monarch 320 takes the cake for being one of the best bang-for-your-buck barbecues. For under $500, you’ll get a grill capable of out-performing any comparable models seen in those big box stores.
Broil King revamped the Monarch series to ensure the quality goes up while their price stays affordable. The Monarch 320 now has a superior burner system featuring the control of three heat zones rather than two. More heat, more control. Again, it’s a no-brainer.
- 30,000 BTUs from three stainless steel, Dual-Tube™ burners to reach those high temperatures
- 520 square inches of total cooking area; 350 square inch main grill and 170 square inch warming rack
- Reversible, porcelain coated cast-iron cooking grills hold in the heat and make excellent sear marks
- Stainless Steel Flav-R-Wave™ sear plates reduce flare-ups and increase flavour
- Therma-Cast™ aluminum oven keeps the heat right where it needs to
be - inside the cook box!
- Enclosed cabinet base allows you to store all your beloved tools
- Fold down side shelves for fitting into those tighter areas
- Linear Flow™ infinitely adjustable burner valves allow you to be the one in control
- Deluxe Accu-temp™ thermometer for precision temperature reads
- Battery powered igniter which can easily be replaced
- Locking castors - you know, so your barbecue doesn’t roll down any hills (although that would be sort of funny)
- Therma-Cast™ aluminum oven with lifetime warranty to hold in the heat for many years to come
- 10 foot flexible hose and 3/8" quick disconnect included for easy maneuverability
- Assembled Dimensions: 51.8" L x 22" W x 48" H