DCS 36" Series 7 Grill - Natural Gas
Omega Delivery Date Widget will be displayed here!
Be sure to keep your pinkies up while reading this one; you’re in luxury grill territory. The DCS 36" Series 7 grill doesn't mess around when it comes to a top-quality grilling experience. What separates this grill from its competitors are the subtle, yet extremely effective, differences put into every nook and cranny of the barbecue.
For starters, DCS have thrown in their iconic 304 grade stainless steel cast cooking grills. The cast is what makes them reversible. One side will give you intense sear marks, the other allows for improved grease management as drippings will slide down the channeled openings and into the grease tray. You've also got three stainless steel burners dishing out a mean 25,000 BTUs each. These burners are precision ported and U-shaped, allowing them to evenly and powerfully distribute heat. DCS uses ceramic rods to provide an easier cleaning experience while also promoting the grill’s high searing capabilities.
All in all, the DCS 36” Series 7 grill is quite the slam dunk. Oh yes, you can probably put those pinkies down now. However, if you happen to be drinking tea and eating crumpets, then keep it classy and put those suckers back up
CART SOLD SEPARATELY
- Grill head is available for built-in applications or for use with DCS carts (CAD136 Cart comes with access doors)
- Reversible 304 grade, stainless steel cast cooking grids promote maximum heat retention and durability
- Easily removable stainless steel warming rack with 241 square inches of warming space
- Turn the grill on with some true style using the designer metal control knobs
- Stainless steel drip tray promotes more time grilling and less time cleaning
- Get the grill stated quicker using the nine-volt battery ignition
- ‘Smart-Beam’ halogen grill light is integrated in rotisserie motor to eliminate the constant concern over fogging up interior grill lights
- Ceramic rods (instead of stainless steel sear plates) provide a radiant technology that creates an intense cooking experience
- Total cooking area is 879 square inches with 638 square inches for the primary cooking area
- Three U-shaped, stainless steel burners provide 25,000 BTUs each for even heat destruction
- Integrated rotisserie burner provides 14,000 BTUs with infrared technology
- Built-in smoker tray with 3,500 BTUs dedicated smoker burner will add the perfect smokey kick to your food
- Available in propane model as well
- Assembled Dimensions: 35 7/8"W x 24 1/4"H x 26 5/8"D
- Optional grill head cover ACBI36