The Fatwood firelighter sticks are a perfect environmentally friendly, easy, 100% natural and non-toxic way to light your fire. Whether it's a wood stove, fireplace, charcoal grill, or camp fire, these firelighter sticks provide you with about 20 minutes of burn and even work when wet!
To use these fire-starting sticks, all you've got to do is place at least 2 of them in a criss-cross apple sauce formation underneath the wood or charcoal you are burning. Then, light the ends of the sticks and simply let the wood do its job (get your head out of the gutter).
- 100% all-natural pine tree wood with no chemicals added
- Environmentally friendly - Non-toxic and no live tree's were cut down in the making of this product
- Requires only 2 sticks to get any fire started
- Perfect for charcoal grills, campfires, chimeneas, pellet stoves, and firepits
- Simply place 2 sticks criss-crossed under your fuel, and light the ends, then *poof* you have yourself a roaring fire!