Johnson Concrete Fire Table - Natural Gas
Omega Delivery Date Widget will be displayed here!
The Johnson Concrete Fire Table is a rare combination of optimal performance, stellar visuals, and tremendous value. It's concrete construction provides durability for those cold Canadian winters, while the flame keeps you warm on those cool spring and fall evenings.
It's cast concrete finish give it a heavy weight, so you don't have to worry about it flailing away on those windy days, yet it fits perfectly with almost any outdoor living space look and design. Crack open a cold one and enjoy the dazzling flame and chat the night away with friends and family.
- Stainless steel 40" x 10" burner provides up to 45,000 BTUs of heat - Keep those fingers warm!
- Burner pan constructed from a 16 gauge, 304 stainless steel - Basically you won't have to worry about rust for a long, long time
- High performance cast concrete finish which is durable and sturdy while still blending perfectly with almost any design
- Includes lava rock for that rustic look we all crave
- Electronic ignition system which even has its own safety shut-off
- Comes with a 10' long 3/8" Natural Gas Hose and Quick Disconnect Nipple and Coupler fittings
- Need a hose extension? Click here for our 3/8" CSA approved gas hoses
- Dimensions: 60" L x 27" W x 17.5" H
- Cover Included: OFG121CC
No available information at this time.
1 YEAR: Applies to manufacturer’s defects only
60" L x 27" W x 17.5" H