The Napoleon PRO Series is ever popular, and now you can have it in your outdoor kitchen with the BIPRO500RB. The BI stands for built in - FYI.
All of the features of the tried and true PRO500RSIB (aside from the ice bucket and sear burner) in a built in application. Building a barbecue island doesn't have to cost oodles of cash, with the Oasis line of built in components you can have an affordable outdoor kitchen. Visit our stores to put together the island of your dreams. Barbecue island that is. We can't provide you with palm trees and exotic beach huts. Maybe some day.
Price is for Grill Head Only
- Four primary burners generate and a commercial quality rotisserie kit and infrared rear rotisserie burner totaling 66,000 BTUs of cooking power
- 760 square inches of total cooking space
- Brawny Jet-Fire ignition gets your grill started quickly and safely every time
- Extra-thick (9.5mm) stainless steel rod cooking grills - built to last through a lifetime of grilling
- High top lid with cast aluminum ends and chrome accents with LIFTEASE™ roll top action
- I-GLOW™ Backlit control knobs which give you...uh, super cool control knobs
- Elegant pedestal base with discreet castors still allow you to move it where ever you'd like. Just don't let the neighbours know it's mobile or it might just appear in their yard instead.
- Made in Canada, by Canadians, for Canadians
- All covered by Napoleon's generous Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Dimensions: 30/75"W x 20.65"D x 8.85"H
- Optional cover available: 61501