Napoleon has been bringing you quality grilling experiences for decades, and it seems they've outdone themselves again. Bringing you the Built-In 700 Series, a new line of grill heads, that are to put it quite simply, are absolute head turners. One look at these grills will have you looking how to create space in your outdoor living area for a new kitchen island.
All jokes aside, this grill packs some serious punch. With it's 108'000 BTU's, 6 main stainless steel burners, and dual (That's right, two!) infrared rotisserie burners, it's easy to see how this grill is going to cook up some amazingly delicious meals for years to come.
- A total of 108'000 BTU's - Holy guacamole, that's a whole lot of power
- 6 Main Burners constructed of #304 stainless steel
- 1100 sq inches of total grilling space - Count them burgers
- 41.5" x 18" Main Grilling Area
- Dual Infrared Rotisserie Burners, giving you as much rotisserie room as a griller could dream
- #304 Stainless steel construction, which basically means, don't fret over rust happening any time soon
- Nightlight control knobs with safety glow (Safety first!)
- Instant Jetfire Ignition for quick and reliable start ups
- 9.5mm Stainless Steel grills - Great for even heat distribution, sear marks, and rust protection
- Temperature Gauge so you can accurately know what temperature you're grilling at
- Dual level stainless steel sear plates, even more even heat distribution!
- Includes commercial quality rotisserie kit
- Dimensions: 45.5" W x 27.6" D x 24.1 H