Napoleon Prestige P500 - Propane
Omega Delivery Date Widget will be displayed here!
The Napoleon Prestige P500 is one of the best grills around, some may say. Okay, so we say. But our opinions are some of the most expert around when it comes to grills, so hear us out.
The P500 boasts a stellar 48,000 BTUs from four stainless steel burners. Those burners feature SafetyGlow LED lit control knobs that switch to red when burners are lit. Durable stainless steel WAVE grills feature superior heat transfer and keep food from falling through. A LIFT EASE™ roll top lid is so easy to open you could almost do it with one finger, and the durable cast aluminum cooking box makes this one of the best heat retaining grills on the market.
The Napoleon P500 is built by Canadians, for Canadians, in Canada. All in a little place called Barrie in Ontario. Check it out some day, they know a thing or two about winter grilling over there. This grill has got it all. So what are you waiting for? Spoil yourself, you’ve earned it.
- Powerfully lit NIGHT LIGHT control knobs that tell you when the barbecue is on or off, knob light turns red when burner is in use
- Total of 48,000 BTUs from 4 stainless steel burners (direct cooking or indirect cooking; it can do it all)
- Total cooking area of 760 sq. in. (500 sq. in. of primary cooking space)
- 7.5mm thick stainless steel Iconic WAVE cooking grills
- Start the grill up easily with Napoleon’s 'Jet-Fire' ignition (no more batteries, FINALLY!)
- A full-width removable drip tray makes your seasonal barbecue cleaning sessions take half the time (pending that you actually remember to clean this sucker)
- LIFTEASE™ roll top lid makes it 1) easier to lift; 2) retain heat greater than other lids; and 3) ideal for putting it flush against a wall (no need to pull the grill out further)
- Constructed in Barrie, Ontario (so you know it can handle Canadian winters)
- Comes with 10 foot 3/8" natural gas hose fitting
- Need a hose extension? Click here for our 3/8" CSA approved gas hoses
Napoleon Prestige line now has 15 year warranty PLUS lifetime on major components (seriously though, you’re dealing with Canadians for the warranty, it’ll be nothing but “sorry”, “pardon” and “thank you”)
50 1/4" H x 66 1/4" W x 26 1/5" D
31" H x 37 1/2" W x 30" D