It's time to complete that outdoor kitchen dream you've always had. For some dreams, the price tag can get pretty hefty. But, thanks to Napoleon, you can still build a high quality setup without obliterating Mr. Wallet.
The Napoleon Prestige BIP500RB is essentially the same as the P500RB. The only difference is that they took the cart out of the equation (and, of course, lowered the price to compensate that factor). It is equipped with 4 primary burners which can get up to 48,000 BTUs. Additionally, this grill also offers an 18,000 BTUs rear rotisserie burner which can be used with the included rotisserie kit.
Get your blueprints ready, because it's time you get your backyard dream rollin'!
Price is for the Grill Head Only
- Boasts Night Light control knobs with SafetyGlow - never leave a burner on, by accident, again
- Four main burners which dish out a total of 48,000 BTUs - high heat at its finest!
- Includes rotisserie kit which can be used with the 18,000 BTUs rear infrared burner
- 760 square inches of total cooking space; 500 square inches of primary cooking space
- Jet-Fire™ ignition gets you started quickly and reliably
- Stainless steel rod cooking grids offer excellent durability and heat retention
- Stainless steel heat deflector plates protect the burners from drippings
- LIFTEASE™ roll top action lid is a breeze to open
- Easy to build into any outdoor kitchen dream you may have
- Proudly made in Barrie, ON - Canadian product? Yes, please!
- All backed by Napoleon's generous Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Dimensions: 22.25"H x 32.5"W x 25.5"D
- Natural gas model is also available