The Napoleon Prestige P500RSIB is built to last a ridiculously long time and outlive us all.
The main burner, rear rotisserie burner, side sear infrared burner and stainless steel 7.5mm WAVE™ cooking grids may be a mouth full to recite, but it wow does it evert have a positive effect on bbq connoisseurs everywhere.
I think we can all agree that this barbecue is definitely a great buy. To top it off, it’s even built in Canada. What more could you ask for?
- Night Light knobs with SafeyGlow for extra assurance, never accidentally leave the grill on and know which burners are being used during multi-zone grilling
- 48,000 BTUs from the 4 main stainless steel burners – heat will definitely not be an issue
- 18,000 BTUs Infrared Rear Rotisserie Burner with heavy duty rotisserie kit included
- Napoleon’s claim-to-fame Infrared Searing Side Burner featured on left side of cooking box (1800 degrees in 30 seconds, that’s some serious searing)
- 7.5mm thick stainless steel cooking grills constructed for easy maintenance
- Reliable ignition with Napoleon’s ‘Jet-Fire’ system for quicker start-ups
- Full width drip tray pulls out from the front of the barbecue for ridiculously easier cleaning sessions
- LIFTEASE™ roll top lid allows for a much easier time opening the lid (especially easier for shorter individuals)
- Right side shelf capable of folding down for fitting into tighter spaces
- Warranty: Napoleon Prestige line now has 15 year warranty PLUS lifetime on major components
- Includes 10 foot hose with 1/2” quick disconnect fittings for simple set up and plenty of room to move
- Natural Gas model also available