This. This is a barbecue. Provided by the fine folks at Napoleon in Barrie, Ontario. (According to the internet Barrie is a home to nobody very famous but has some great fishing). Designed and built to last for a ridiculously long time and grill thousands of tasty meals for Canadian families. If you're looking for the barbecue that does it all, look no further.
The Napoleon P500RSIB has 4 primary stainless steel burners under heavy duty 7.5mm stainless steel WAVE™ rod cooking grids. it Also has a rotisserie, JETFIRE ignition and an infrared side burner (say it with us now - Ooooh... aaaaahh!) that will sear any steak you put on it. We'll come over if you need to taste test the effectiveness.
This is our 'desert-island' barbecue. And look - yes, I know that there won't be steady supplies of gas on the island to make the barbecue work. Nor will there be steak to grill. I suppose chicken wings will be in short supply too. But, hey, we don't care - we're still taking this one with us. We'll grill clams. Maybe some coconuts...
- Total of 80,000 BTUs
- 48,000 BTUs from the 4 main stainless steel burners – heat will definitely not be an issue
- 18,000 BTUs Infrared Rear Rotisserie Burner with heavy duty rotisserie kit included
- 14,000 BTUs Infrared Searing Side Burner that gets to 1800 degrees in 30 seconds - that’s some sear-ious searing
- Night Light knobs with SafeyGlow for extra assurance, never accidentally leave the grill on and know which burners are being used during multi-zone grilling
- 7.5mm thick stainless steel cooking grills constructed for easy maintenance
- Reliable ignition with Napoleon’s JET-FIRE system for quicker start-ups
- Full width drip tray pulls out from the front of the barbecue for super easy cleaning
- LIFTEASE™ roll top lid allows for a much easier time opening the lid (especially easier for shorter individuals)
- Right side shelf capable of folding down for fitting into tighter spaces
- Includes 1/2" dia.10 foot propane hose and regulator
- Natural Gas model also available
Warranty: Napoleon Phantom Prestige line has a LIFETIME warranty on major components
50 1/4" H x 66 1/4" W x 26 1/5" D
31 H" x 37 1/2" W x 30" D