This. This is a barbecue. Provided by the fine folks at Napoleon in Barrie, Ontario. (According to the internet Barrie is a home to nobody very famous but has some great fishing). Designed and built to last for a ridiculously long time and grill thousands of tasty meals for Canadian families. If you're looking for the barbecue that does it all, look no further.
The Napoleon P500RSIB has a rotisserie, snap-jet ignition and an infrared side burner (say it with us now - Ooooh... aaaaahh!) that will sear any steak you put on it. We'll come over if you need to taste test the effectiveness.
This is our 'desert-island' barbecue. And look - yes, I know that there won't be steady supplies of gas on the island to make the barbecue work. Nor will there be steak to grill. I suppose chicken wings will be in short supply too. But, hey, we don't care - we're still taking this one with us. We'll grill clams. Maybe some coconuts ...
- Night Light knobs with SafeyGlow for extra assurance, never accidentally leave the grill on and know which burners are being used during multi-zone grilling
- 48,000 BTUs from the 4 main stainless steel burners – heat will definitely not be an issue
- 18,000 BTUs Infrared Rear Rotisserie Burner with heavy duty rotisserie kit included
- Napoleon’s claim-to-fame Infrared Searing Side Burner featured on left side of cooking box (1800 degrees in 30 seconds, that’s some serious searing)
- 7.5mm thick stainless steel cooking grills constructed for easy maintenance
- Reliable ignition with Napoleon’s ‘Jet-Fire’ system for quicker start-ups
- Full width drip tray pulls out from the front of the barbecue for ridiculously easier cleaning sessions
- LIFTEASE™ roll top lid allows for a much easier time opening the lid (especially easier for shorter individuals)
- Right side shelf capable of folding down for fitting into tighter spaces
- Includes 10 foot hose with 1/2” quick disconnect fittings for simple set up and plenty of room to move
- Natural Gas model also available
- Warranty: Napoleon Prestige line now has 15 year warranty PLUS lifetime on major components