Portable BBQ, Great for Camping!
Napoleon TQ285X Portable Barbecue With Cart - If camping with the family is one of your most treasured moments, why are you cooking on some barbecue that only half cooks your burgers and gives you an ulcer every time you try to light it? Just because it's portable doesn't mean it can't be a real barbecue.
- Up to 12,000 BTUs from dual stainless steel burners.
- 285 square inch cooking surface.
- Porcelain cast iron Wave cooking grills.
- Includes cast iron griddle expands your barbecue potential
- Innovative scissor cart design with large wheels for easy mobility.
- Cart folds upright for convenient storage.
- Can be hung on a wall when folded down for easy storage in tight spaces
- JetFire ignition system gets those burners lit with no fuss
- Superior wind proof design holds the heat in, keeping your barbecue as hot as ever
- Locking lid with fold away legs makes storage a whiz
- Also available without cart option.
- Ten year limited warranty.
- Assembled size: 44 1/4" W x 20 1/4" D x 37 1/4" H
- Folded size: 42 5/8" W x 20 1/4" D x 12 1/2" H