Traeger Ironwood Pellet Grill - NEW 2023
Omega Delivery Date Widget will be displayed here!
Experience the evolution of wood-fired flavor with the all-new Traeger Ironwood® Wood Pellet Grill. You’ll discover next-level consistency in your cooks, unrivaled wood-fired flavor, and game-changing customization options.
New Smart Combustion™ technology and fully insulated construction help the Ironwood maintain incredibly precise temperatures, so you can cook with confidence knowing your results will be perfect every time. And since the Ironwood lets you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, & BBQ all on one grill, the possibilities are truly endless. From smoked brisket to epic game day snacks and decadent desserts, you can enhance any dish with incredible wood-fired flavor.
WiFIRE® technology lets you command your grill and monitor your cooks from anywhere, and super-simple cleanup means post-cook cleaning is as effortless as the main event. Plus, the new P.A.L. Pop-And-Lock™ accessory rail and ModiFIRE® cooking surfaces allow you to truly customize your grill setup. If you’re ready to elevate the way you cook, the Ironwood is waiting.
- 616 sq. in. of cooking space
- WiFiRe remote connection
- Large side shelf for prep space
- Traeger Downdraft Exhaust
- P.A.L Accessory Rail so you can customize your grill with your favorite compatible Traeger accessories
- Rust resistant aluminized steel
- Pellet sensor
- TFT display
- Ergonomic handle height
- New GMS
- Ash collection
- Smart combustion
- Grilling light to keep your grilling enjoyable all night long
- Increased head height for cooking larger meats
- 650 square inches of total grilling space with two large cooking racks- that's enough room for 8 chickens!
- Dual sidewall insulation, keeping your food at temperature even in the midst of a Canadian winter
- WiFIRE technology allows you to easily connect to and control your grill
- Improved D2 Direct Drivetrain, featuring a direct current motor for quicker start-ups and varying auger speeds
- GrillGuide app with step by step cooking instructions and over 1500 recipes available
- Assembled dimensions: 58" H x 41" W x 27" D
Sit back and relax until it's time to get to grillin'. With our Barbecue Butler service, we handle the heavy lifting, literally and figuratively. We can have your new barbecue in your backyard, ready to cook on so it’s effortless for you. Let our professional teams and four decades of experience do all the hard work. All you have to do is get the steaks salted and the drinks iced.
Check out this quick video about our exclusive Barbecue Butler service