Traeger Ironwood XL Pellet Grill - NEW 2023
Omega Delivery Date Widget will be displayed here!
Sit back and relax until it's time to get to grillin'. With our Barbecue Butler service, we handle the heavy lifting, literally and figuratively. We can have your new barbecue in your backyard, ready to cook on so it’s effortless for you. Let our professional teams and four decades of experience do all the hard work. All you have to do is get the steaks salted and the drinks iced.
Check out this quick video about our exclusive Barbecue Butler service
SUPERIOR ASSEMBLY, TEST-FIRE AND LEAK TEST
IN-TOWN WHITE-GLOVE DELIVERY
HOME GAS CONNECTION AND SAFETY CHECK
Experience the evolution of wood-fired flavor with the all-new Traeger Ironwood® Wood Pellet Grill. You’ll discover next-level consistency in your cooks, unrivaled wood-fired flavor, and game-changing customization options that let you create the perfect grill for your cooking style.
New Smart Combustion™ technology and fully insulated construction help the Ironwood maintain incredibly precise temperatures, so you can cook with confidence knowing your results will be perfect every time. And since the Ironwood offers amazing versatility that lets you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, & BBQ all on one grill, the possibilities are truly endless. From slow-smoked brisket to glorious roasts, epic game day snacks, and decadent desserts, you can enhance any dish with incredible wood-fired flavor.
WiFIRE® technology lets you command your grill and monitor your cooks from anywhere for next-level convenience. And that’s not the only convenient thing about the Ironwood— super-simple cleanup means post-cook cleaning is as effortless as the main event. Plus, the new P.A.L. Pop-And-Lock™ accessory rail, ModiFIRE® cooking surfaces, and Traeger Induction Cooktop (sold separately) allow you truly customize your grill setup and make it your own. If you’re ready to elevate the way you cook, the Ironwood is waiting.
- 924 sq. in. of cooking space
- WiFiRe remote connection
- Large side shelf for prep space
- Traeger Downdraft Exhaust
- P.A.L Accessory Rail so you can customize your grill with your favorite compatible Traeger accessories
- Rust resistant aluminized steel
- Pellet sensor
- TFT display
- Ergonomic handle height
- New GMS
- Ash collection
- Smart combustion
- Grilling light to keep your grilling enjoyable all night long
- Increased head height for cooking larger meats
- 924 square inches of total grilling space with two large cooking racks - that's enough room for 8 chickens!
- Dual sidewall insulation, keeping your food at temperature even in the midst of a Canadian winter
- WiFIRE technology allows you to easily connect to and control your grill
- Improved D2 Direct Drivetrain, featuring a direct current motor for quicker start-ups and varying auger speeds
- GrillGuide app with step by step cooking instructions and over 1500 recipes available
- Assembled dimensions: 58" H x 41" W x 27" D