Traeger Timberline 1300 Pellet Grill
Omega Delivery Date Widget will be displayed here!
The Traeger Timberline 1300 is a hall of famer in our eyes. Its size, technology, and grilling capabilities put it into a class of its own in the smoking and pellet game. That's right, you're looking at the Mario Lemieux, the Terry Bradshaw, the Magic Johnson, or even the Ken Griffey Jr. Have we covered enough sports yet?
An otherworldly 1343 square inches of total grilling space allow you to grill pretty much for the whole neighborhood. The 24 lb auger ensures you won't need to refill in the middle of the cook. 3 Teirs of stainless steel grates provide years of BBQ delight, while the fully insulated construction ensures you can grill in even the coldest climates.
- A total of 1343 square inches of grilling space, enough for 12 chickens of 15 racks of ribs!
- Enjoy year round in all weather with the fully insulated constrcution
- Large 24lb hopper capacity
- Max temperature of 500F
- WiFIRE technology allows you to easily connect to and control your grill
- Improved D2 Direct Drivetrain, featuring a direct current motor for quicker start-ups and varying auger speeds
- GrillGuide app with step by step cooking instructions and over 1500 recipes available
- 3 Stainless steel grill grids for years high quality grilling
- Includes one meat probe
- Assembled dimensions: 51" H x 58" W x 28" D