The Traeger Timberline 850 Pellet Grill is an absolute show stopper. Brain meet brawn meet in a fantastic collaboration that makes just about every BBQ enthusiast and tech junkie giddy with joy. Be prepared to host weekly gatherings (when it's allowed) and become your neighborhood's fan favourite.
With a gigantic 869 total square inches of grilling space, a 24lb hopper (holy quacamole), 3 levels of stainless steel grill grids, WiFire Technology, and fully insulated construction for exceptional heat retention. Just fire it up and slap some pork butt and ribs on there. You won't regret it.
- 869 square inches of total grilling space with three large cooking racks- that's enough room for 9 chickens or 8 racks of ribs!
- Fully insulated construction for unmatched heat retention, all year round
- 24lb hopper capacity
- Max temperature of 500F
- WiFIRE technology allows you to easily connect to and control your grill
- Improved D2 Direct Drivetrain, featuring a direct current motor for quicker start-ups and varying auger speeds
- GrillGuide app with step by step cooking instructions and over 1500 recipes available
- 3 Stainless steel grill grids for years high quality grilling
- Includes one meat probe
- Assembled dimensions: 51" H x 46" W x 28" D