Never host a cookout unless your barbecue is really, really, ridiculously good looking. What are you, some sort of savage? Get your grill to be model-ready and make it shine with a good wipe-down!
This grill cleaner is safe to use on most barbecues. Use it on stainless steel, painted steel, or any porcelain-enameled surfaces. To use, simply spray it onto the outside of your barbecue and wipe it down in the direction of the grain using a sponge or paper towel.
- To be used on the outside of your grill (not your cooking grids! Weber has their own Grate Grill Cleaner for that!)
- Safe for use on stainless steel, painted steel, and porcelain-enameled surfaces
- Will remove tough spots and stains such as grease, pollen, water spots, and the excessive amount of barbecue sauce you use (it's okay, we do it too)
- To use: liberally apply to the exterior of your barbecue (make sure it is cooled off), and remove with a sponge, towel, or paper towel
- One bottle contains 473mL