SPECIAL ORDER ONLY.
Although smaller and more compact than most grills, the Weber Q 3200 is as large as the Q series can get. With 393 square inches of primary cooking space, you won’t have to panic when guests come over with more food for you to barbecue. You can still smack them for making you cook more, but you don’t need to panic.
Unlike the smaller Weber Q grills, this model includes the cart which puts the grill at perfect grilling height. All in all, this particular model truly is a perfect sized grill for smaller families or tighter spaces. It’s not too big, and it’s not too small; it’s just right. We can probably make a sexual innuendo about that... But we’ll leave that to your imagination. (Note: Please seek help if you thought about freaky stuff with barbecues, that’s just plain weird).
- Two stainless steel burners produce 21,700 BTUs of fire power
- 393 square inches of primary cooking area
- 75 square inch warming rack
- Two swinging side shelves that are removable and fold down for more compact storage
- Dependable electronic ignition with an easy to change battery
- One grill-out handle light for nighttime grilling
- Porcelain coated, cast iron cooking grills
- Cast aluminum lid and body with built in thermometer
- Removable catch pan for easy clean ups
- Comes with cart that features tank holder and storage area
- Natural gas models include a flexible 10 foot hose and 3/8" quick disconnect for quick and easy set up
Propane model also available
- Assembled Dimensions with the lid open and tables out: H: 55.5" W: 50.2" D: 30"
- Shipping Dimensions: H: 21" W: 39" D: 29.3" Wt: 88" Cu.Ft.: 13.6'