Weber Smokey Joe Premium - Here's the thing you should know about charcoal grills: they give you something to do while barbecuing. They require constant attention. So they can make you feel - and more importantly, look - like a real pit master. So fire up your Weber in the full knowledge that it was invented back in 1951.
Be assured that it will perform as well today, as it did three score years ago. And be cognizant of the fact that this grill gives you something rare in today's glut of options. You get a Hobson's choice of colours. (Which means you can choose from black.)
- Weber's legendary heat-circulating kettle. A classic machine that performs as well today as it did fifty years ago.
- Heavy-duty plated steel cooking grill
- 14.5 inch diameter cooking area
- Aluminized steel One-Touch cleaning system
- No-rust aluminum damper
- Porcelain-enameled bowl and lid
- Glass-reinforced nylon handle
- Lid lock and convenient lid holder
For instructions on lighting your charcoal check out our Master The Grill post