The Weber Spirit E-215 is just one example of the way Weber has been fine tuning their craft through years (eons even) of barbecue design and manufacturing.
This grill is seriously small, but also seriously mighty. It's got Weber's signature GS4 system with Infinity Ignition and burners tapered to prevent burn-through. It's got everything you know and love about Weber, in a grill small enough to fit on just about any balcony or patio.
We know you condo-dwellers have had many sleepless nights over your lack of a grill on your teeny tiny balcony. Don't you worry, the Weber Spirit II E-210 will have you sleeping like a baby in no time.
- 26,500 BTUs of grilling power from two stainless steel main burners
- 450 square inches total cooking area; 360 square inches primary makes this the perfect size for a couple or young family
- Porcelain coated cast iron cooking grills are excellent heat retainers! (Just make sure to season them every once in a while - more info on that on our blog
- Porcelain enameled flavourizer bars protect your burners from the grease and your food from your burners
- Folding side shelves for maximum storability
- 4 Swivel casters for easy maneuverability (2 of them locking)
- Easily accessible, porcelain enameled grease tray with catch pan for easy clean ups
- Natural Gas model includes 10 foot hose with quick disconnect fittings
- Assembled dimensions - lid open: H: 63" x W: 50" x D: 32"
- Assembled dimensions - lid closed: H: 45 1/2" x W: 50" x D: 24"
- Shipping dimensions: H: 25.98" x W: 23.5" x D: 32.4"
- 3/8" natural gas hose fitting