One of the things we love about Weber is their ability and willingness to continually improve their line-ups, and the new Weber Spirit SP-335 is just another example. The redesigned exterior brings back some old school elements, while keeping it modern and fresh. Yet the interior continues to cook the competition and stand above the rest.
As for the rest of the grill, you can simmer sauce or boil water with your side burner, while the stainless steel grills, flavourizers and cross over tube, make sure you'll be grilling efficiently as far into the future as any card reader can see.
- Three Primary burners offering a total of 32,000 BTU's - Hot Tamales!
- Extra sear station burner with 7,500 BTU's to get those steaks sizzlin'
- Side burner with 12,000 BTU's - Great for simmering sauce and boiling some corn or rice
- 424 square inches of primary cooking space - More than a few burgers
- Warming rack offering an extra 105 square inches of grilling space
- 7mm stainless steel grills - no more seasoning that pesky cast iron
- Stainless steel flavourizer bars for optimal heat retention and flare-up prevention
- Locking casters let you maneuver it all around your deck for easy winter grillin'
- Electronic crossover system for easy and efficient start ups
- Built-in lid thermometer for accurate temperature monitoring
- Removable grease management system and trey for easy spring cleaning
- Assembled Dimensions - lid closed: H: 45.5" x W: 49.5" x D: 24"
- Assembled Dimensions - lid open: H: 63" x W: 49.5" D: 32"
- Shipping Dimensions: H: 25.2" x W: 31.9" x D: 25.4" ; Cu.Ft.: 11.8'
- Available in propane only