Weber Summit S660 Built In Barbecue
Omega Delivery Date Widget will be displayed here!
AVAILABLE BY SPECIAL ORDER ONLY
The Weber Summit S660 has all the features of the Weber Summit S670, only installed for permanent residency in your backyard oasis. Meet your new favourite tenant! Look, if this was the worst barbecue that Weber had ever manufactured, they would have named it 'The Valley' or maybe, 'The Weber Coulee'. But they didn't they called it 'The Summit'. So, you just know that it's good. (Apparently 'The Weber Tippy Top' didn't fare so well in the focus groups.)
- 60,000 BTUs from six stainless steel tube burners
- 6,800 BTUs dedicated smoker burner for adding a delicate whisper of heavenly smoke flavouring to your meals
- 10,600 BTUs rear mounted, infrared, rotisserie burner and tuck away rotisserie system
- Extra heat if you need it from a 10,600 BTUs searing burner between two regular burners
- 769 square inches of total cooking area
- 9mm diameter (thick!) stainless steel rod cooking grills that will last close to forever and hold the heat like a champ
- Reliable "Snap-Jet" ignition system on every burner
- Two handle lights for the night time griller in you. Or the Winter when it gets dark at 4pm.
- Control knobs that light up! so you can finally have control knobs that light up!
- Assembled Dimensions: W 42" x D 31" x H 49"