Sure, you could go shred at the gym, or you could shred a pork shoulder – with these Broil King pork claws.
Ever make pulled pork and try to shred it with the good ol' two fork method? How long did that take you? Next time, use the pork claws and you'll be as fast as the paper shredder at the office. Okay, maybe not that fast... but pretty close. the fun doesn't stop there!
The claws can also be used to remove roasts and whole chickens from the barbecue.
- Set of two pork claws, because selling them individually would be just plain silly
- Can be used to pull apart meat or to grip large foods to remove them off the grill. Think of that machine in the arcade...
- Comes with removable hanging loop to keep your claws handy
- Stainless steel construction so you can throw 'em in the dishwasher when you're done. On second thought, please don't throw them...
- Heat resistant to 500F to withstand the heat of foods right off the barbecue