The Johnson fire table is a force to be reckoned with. Its fully concrete construction makes it extremely durable in all types of weather - even a light drizzle of meteors couldn't harm the almighty Johnson.
The high performance cast concrete finish can make this guy fairly heavy. Thus, you'll want to get a couple of your buddies (or our amazing delivery team) to help you move this one to exactly where you want it. But, thankfully, high gust of winds are no match for the weight.
Despite its heavy weight, the Johnson's style fits seamlessly with almost any backyard design.
- Stainless steel 40" x 10" burner provides up to 45,000 BTUs of heat - "would you like it toasted?" (always a "yes")
- Burner pan constructed from a 16 gauge, 304 stainless steel - this is all just fancy talk for saying it is top tier for surviving each and every season
- High performance cast concrete finish which is durable, sturdy, and also blends in quite nicely with natural surroundings
- Lava rock is included - not your ordinary rock, this stuff thrives off the heat
- Electronic ignition system which even has its own safety shut-off
- Propane models include hose and regulator
- Natural gas models include 10 foot flexible hose and necessary gas fitings
- Conversion kit for fuel type is available if you are not entirely set on whether you would like to go for propane or natural gas
- Dimensions: 60" L x 27" W x 17.5" H
- Cover Included: OFG121CC