Johnson Concrete Fire Table - Propane
Omega Delivery Date Widget will be displayed here!
The Johnson fire table is a force to be reckoned with. Its fully concrete construction makes it extremely durable in all types of weather - even a light drizzle of meteors couldn't harm the almighty Johnson.
The high performance cast concrete finish can make this guy fairly heavy. Thus, you'll want to get a couple of your buddies (or our amazing delivery team) to help you move this one to exactly where you want it. But, thankfully, high gust of winds are no match for the weight.
Despite its heavy weight, the Johnson's style fits seamlessly with almost any backyard design.
- Stainless steel 40" x 10" burner provides up to 45,000 BTUs of heat - Keep those fingers warm!
- Burner pan constructed from a 16 gauge, 304 stainless steel - Basically you won't have to worry about rust for a long, long time
- High performance cast concrete finish which is durable and sturdy while still blending perfectly with almost any design
- Lava rock is included - not your ordinary rock, this stuff thrives off the heat
- Electronic ignition system which even has its own safety shut-off
- Propane models include hose and regulator
- Dimensions: 60" L x 27" W x 17.5" H
- Cover Included: OFG121CC
No available information at this time.
1 YEAR: Applies to manufacturer’s defects only
60" L x 27" W x 17.5" H