A cover on an umbrella may seem like a silly idea. After all, an umbrella is supposed to keep you covered. However, an umbrella is not supposed to be used to protect you from snowfall. So, when the snow starts coming down - instead of trying to find a place to store your 13' umbrella, try putting a cover on it.
A cover will keep your umbrella safe from unwanted moisture, sun exposure, and the hail when it comes (and trust us - it will come). These covers are designed to fit Treasure Garden's line of cantilever umbrellas.
- Cover is designed to fit Treasure Garden's AKZ series of umbrellas (it will fit the 10', 11', and 13' cantilever style umbrellas)
- RHINOWeave technology withstands years of abuse
- Water resistant fabric to keep the umbrella dry as a bone (if it had bones)
- Champagne coloured exterior - no, we did not pour champagne all over it
- Storage pouch attached
- Includes cord with a cinch lock
- 1 Year limited warranty
- Also available as exact-fit covers for the AG19 and AG28 series