If you're looking for a gas fireplace insert model that has been bringing families and friends happily together for almost 30 years, the Valor Legend G3 series is where your search ends. This model has been repeatedly tried and improved since 1991, so it's no wonder this unit is by far our most popular. We think they've nailed it, but they're kind of perfectionists; and that's why we love them. This unit is ideal for replacing old wood fireplaces.
Other reasons include how easy-to-use and energy efficient they are. The G3 uses radiant heat, like all other Valor gas fireplaces, so heat gets spreads evenly throughout your home without a fan and very efficiently. They're not just gorgeous, they're the whole package.
Comes with the famous Valor remote control, this remote gives you full control, even when you're not in the room.
- Make it yours: choose from four fuel beds, three liners, and eleven fronts (depending on model)
- Valorstat remote control allows you to on/off the fireplace, choose times for the fireplace to start, set temperature (has a built in thermostat for auto-regulate), set timer, heighten/lower flame, and more!
- Does not require any electricity for heat - perfect for power outages and storms
- Uses AutoFire: easy startup with automatically adjusted airflow, saves energy with improved operation efficiencies, and fine tunes your fireplace to establish top performance
- Safety barrier screen comes standard with all Valor Gas Fireplaces
- Available in B-Vent and Direct Vent models
- Valor gas fireplaces boast one of the best turn down rates in the industry. This allows you to adjust the flame to suit your thermal needs.
- Does not need a fan to operate. Which is great, because no fan = no noise
- Increases homes overall efficiency
- Click here to see the Valor Legend G3 Series brochure
Check out what our experienced and licensed gas fitters can do for your wood-to-gas fireplace installation: