Weber makes some fine lookin barbecues. Better yet, they perform phenomenally. But, like all barbecues, some parts could use replacing from time to time.
This ignition kit will include everything you ll need to get your Weber Genesis sparking again. It will include the ignition pack, the electrodes, and all of the pieces in between.
But, before you buy, we recommend you take a look at your current igniter, as this particular kit is designed specifically for the 2007 Genesis series of gas grills (with the control knobs located on the side shelf). If you've got yourself a Genesis between 2008 and 2010, then you ll want to grab the Weber 67847 Igniter Kit.
- Designed specifically for Weber Genesis models made in 2007 (2008 to 2010 models require the Weber 67847 Igniter Kit)
- Complete ignition kit which includes the ignition pack, push button, electrodes, and any of the clips required to make the connection
- This kit uses the metal collector box - check your grill to see if they match!
If you re having difficulty finding replacement parts for your grill, then fill out our barbecue parts request form. Be sure to include all of the necessary information, and then we will get back to you as soon as we can!
- Weber 2-Outlet Ignition
- Dimensions of igniter: 3 1/8" x 2 1/4" x 2 5/8"
- Diameter of push button: 1 1/2" diameter
- AAA battery included.
- Fits a variety of Weber gas grills including Genesis and Summit models.