Weber 67847 Igniter Kit for Genesis Series - 2008 to 2010 Models
Omega Delivery Date Widget will be displayed here!
Searching for replacement parts can be fairly stressful. Actually, it can be exceedingly stressful where all you want to do is throw inanimate objects at other inanimate objects to express your utmost rage. But, we at Barbecues Galore can calm that rage with all of the parts we offer.
This ignition kit is designed for the Weber Genesis series of gas grills. This kit is specifically made to fit the models made between 2008 and 2010 (where the control knobs were located on the side shelf and had a ceramic U-shaped sparker clip next to the burner). As a kit, it will include everything you'll - from the electrodes, to the ignition pack, to even the push button itself.
Keep in mind that the Weber Genesis barbecues made in 2007 require an alternative ignition kit. If you've got the older model, then you'll want to grab the Weber 67726 Igniter Kit.
- Designed specifically for Weber Genesis models made between 2008 and 2010 (where the control knobs were located on the side shelf)
- Complete ignition kit which includes everything you'll need to get your Weber sparking again
- Also available as an ignition kit for the Weber Genesis models made in 2007 (those models use a metal collector box and require the Weber 67726 Igniter Kit)
You've clicked this tab because you need help with barbecue parts. Congratulations! We can offer said help. Just fill out ouru00a0barbecue parts request form. Once we receive all of the required information from you, we will be in touch with the appropriate parts you need.
- Weber 2-Outlet Ignition
- Dimensions of igniter: 3 1/8" x 2 1/4" x 2 5/8"
- Diameter of push button: 1 1/2" diameter
- AAA battery included.
- Fits a variety of Weber gas grills including Genesis and Summit models.