If you've got your barbecue sauce covered hands on one of the new Weber Genesis™ II series of gas grills, then you're in luck! This cast-iron sear grate is designed to be an exact-fit for the Weber Genesis™ II 300, 400, and 600 models. Simply remove an existing cooking grid and replace it with the sear grate (or just place it on top of the grids).
With this large sear grate, you'll be able to sear multiple steaks all at once. The non-stick, porcelain-enameled surface will allow you to grill with ease. Lastly, the diamond pattern will bring out only the most professional of sear marks (so get your bragging speech ready to go).
- Porcelain-enameled, cast-iron grate which is ideally using for searing
- Creates professional diamond-patterned sear marks (to bring out the inner master-chef in you)
- Large, non-stick surface which allows you to sear multiple steaks all at once
- Thick, heavy grate which will hold in maximum temperatures
- Designed specifically to fit the Weber Genesis™ II 300/400/600 series of gas grills (place it directly on top of the cooking grids, or replace a grid with this sear grate)
- Dimensions: 16" x 21.6"