Weber Summit S-670 - Natural Gas
Omega Delivery Date Widget will be displayed here!
Forget the engagement ring. Nowadays, it's all about getting down on one knee and shoving a shiny Weber Summit S670 in front of that special someone. It's almost the same thing, right?
If you're not sold on the proposing idea, then maybe just get it for yourself. Seriously, how could you pass up the Summit's 9mm thick stainless steel cooking grids? What about the whopping six primary burners which pump out a maximum of 60,000 BTUs?
We imagine that you're now sold on this grill and that we won't even need to explain the rear rotisserie burner, the side burner, the integrated smoker burner, and the searing burner. Yes, all of those features are jammed pack into this wonder of a grill. Now you can feel love in the air... or maybe that's just the smell of good barbecue (which is pretty much the same thing if you ask us).
- Total of 82600 BTUs from 8 burners
- 769 square inches of total cooking area; 624 square inches of primary grilling space
- Equipped with the heavenly 9mm stainless steel rod cooking grills - they are truly a gift from a higher power
- 60,000 BTUs from 6 stainless steel burners
- 10,600 BTUs infrared rotisserie burner with the included tuck-away rotisserie kit
- 12,000 BTUs side burner unleashes searing power on a whole new level
- 6,800 BTUs dedicated smoker burner and refillable smoker box, you'll be able to give it a go!
- 10,600 BTUs rear burner completes the outdoor kitchen dream
- Reliable "Snap-Jet" ignition system on every burner - 60% of the time, it works every time (but, in all seriousness, it's incredibly reliable)
- Stainless steel Flavourizer™ bars intensify flavour and protect the burners
- Shines just like a ring - why propose with a ring when you can propose with a Weber Summit S670 decked out in an entirely stainless steel exterior?
- LED knob lights and two handle lights offer an excellent solution to grilling at 2:00am
- Built-in and embezzled (not bedazzled) temperature gauge keeps you up to speed on the temperature under your hood
- Natural Gas models include the 10 foot hose and 1/2" fittings required for the gas line
- Need a hose extension? Click here for our 1/2" CSA approved gas hoses
- Cover is recommended: SKU 7109
- Propane model is also available
SUMMIT® GAS GRILL SERIES
- All Parts - 10 Years (excluding normal wear and tear and subject to additional terms and conditions in the warranty)
* Valid for Weber® Summit® series gas grills purchased October 1, 2017 or later. This warranty does not cover Summit® series gas grills purchased prior to this date.
- Assembled Dimensions - Lid Closed: H: 51" x W: 74" x D: 27"
- Assembled Dimensions - Open Closed: H: 57' x W: 74" x D: 30"
- Shipping Dimensions - in Box: H: 52" x W: 46" x D: 31" | Cu.Ft.: 43.1'