There is no need to get down on one knee and propose with a ring. Nowadays, it's all about getting down on one knee and shoving a shiny Weber Summit S670 in front of that special someone. It's almost the same thing, right?
If you're not sold on the proposing idea, then maybe just get it for yourself. Seriously, how could you pass up the Summit's 9mm thick stainless steel cooking grids? What about the six primary burners which pump out a maximum of 60,000 BTUs?
We imagine that you're now sold on this grill and that we won't even need to explain the rear rotisserie burner, the side burner, the integrated smoker burner, and the searing burner. Yes, all of those features are jammed pack into this wonder of a grill. Now you're definitely sold.
- 769 square inches of total cooking area; 624 square inches of primary grilling space
- Equipped with the heavenly 9mm stainless steel rod cooking grills - they are truly a gift from a higher power
- Six stainless steel burners which dish out a maximum of 60,000 BTUs
- 10,600 BTUs rear mounted, infrared, rotisserie burner which also included a tuck-away rotisserie kit
- Handy-dandy 12,000 BTUs flush-mounted, side burner completes the outdoor kitchen dream
- Ever tried smoking? Well, with the 6,800 BTUs dedicated smoker burner and refillable smoker box, you'll be able to give it a go!
- Unleash the grill's searing potential with the 10,600 BTUs sear burner
- Reliable "Snap-Jet" ignition system on every burner - 60% of the time, it works everytime (but, in all seriousness, it's incredibly reliable)
- Stainless steel Flavorizer™ bars intensify favour and protect the burners
- Shines just like a ring - why propose with a ring when you can propose with a Weber Summit S670 decked out in an entirely stainless steel exterior?
- LED knob lights and two handle lights offer an excellent solution to grilling at 2:00am
- Built-in and 'bezelled' (not bedazzled) temperature gauge keeps you up to speed on the temperature under your hood
- Natural Gas models include the 10 foot hose and 1/2" fittings required for the gas line
- Unable to do natural gas? Not a problem, a Propane model is also available!
- Assembled Dimensions: 57.1" H x 74.1" W x 30.5" D