Char Crust's line of dry rub seasonings is so vast we'd be awe-struck if you couldn't find a flavour that worked with the food you were preparing. Seriously. Try us.
Some people buy them one at a time, others buy them six at a time JUST to make sure they don't ever have to go without. With nine flavours to choose from we challenge you to try them all and then leave a review below.
- One of very few certified Kosher barbecue rubs out there
- Making food taste great since 1957
- 9 delicious flavours to choose from
How To Use
Char Crust dry rub is easy and fast to use! Simply dredge, sear, and serve. Use on any meat, seafood, or vegetable, and just broil, bake, grill, or even saut̩ee.Grilling or Broiling
- Cover any meat or fish completely with Char Crust seasoning of choice. Be generous and pat or rub to coat evenly all over.
- For best results with low-fat meats or fish, add a drizzle of olive oil or a squirt of cooking spray to the seasoned meat. This provides a protective buffer on the surface of the spices and creates a perfect crust.
- Using a preheated broiler (top rack) or very hot grill, sear both sides of the meat. Then cook to desired preference. For juiciest results, do not pierce meat or press down hard on it.
- Preheat oven to highest temperature (500 degrees or higher is best).
- Follow Steps 1 and 2 from "Grilling and Broiling" above.
- Place roast in roasting pan that allows some space all around the roast. Place into oven and allow to cook for 15 minutes. Then turn temperature down to your desired roasting temperature (350 degrees is a common choice). Continue cooking until desired temperature is reached.