The Brander 3-Sided Brass Grill Brush is truly one of our favourites. This handy guy is equipped with brass bristles - this makes it perfect for handling the mess on cast iron cooking grids. Why? Well, the bristles aren't as harsh as stainless steel bristles, thus the brass will not harm your porcelain coated cast iron.
But, we know what you're thinking - "I heard about that one story with the bristles and..." - stop right there! The bristles in this guy are intertwined within the steel (as seen in the picture). Because of this, they are destined to stay in the brush.
Truthfully, if you're still worried about bristles, then wipe your cooking grids down with some oil on a paper towel - this will eliminate any concerns for bristles while also making your cooking grids non-stick. Because knowledge is power!
- Three sided grill brush gets at every nook and cranny in your barbecue - it's truly the most effective grill brush
- Brass bristles make it safe to use on cast iron cooking grids
- Bristles are intertwined in the steel - making them destined to stay in the brush and not in your food
- Ergonomic handle is easy to grip
- Leather hanging loop lets you hang it right off your barbecue's side shelf
- Still concerned about bristles? After brushing, simply wipe down your cooking grids with oil on a piece of paper towel and this will eliminate any of the potential harms