Maverick ST01 Surface Thermometer - Tired of standing around at your barbecue while your thermometer climbs like a sloth to its eventual thermal destination? This is the answer. No more freezing in the winter or standing with your forearm burning to a crisp while you wait.
This handy thermometer is designed to measure the temperature of the actual cooking surface. Use on frying pans, griddles, barbecue grills, and more. Use for perfect pancakes, nicely seared steaks and chops, and omelettes that aren't burnt.
- Easy-read dial up to 700 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Just place directly on the cooking surface.
- E.Coli readout for healthy cooking.
- Lifetime warranty.
- Great indoors and out.
- Fahrenheit reading.
- Unit dimensions: 2 1/2" diameter x 3/4" height plus lifting tabs which add 1/2" to height.
- Make sure that your pan or grill is pre-heated to the perfect temperature
- Easy to use - just place it in the pan or put it on the grill
- Stainless steel housing.
- NSF rates.
No resources available at this time.
2 1/2" diameter x 3/4" height plus lifting tabs which add 1/2" to height.